• NO STINK GOODS- OUR PRODUCTS ARE MADE OF HIGH QUALITY DIGALIZED ETHANOL THAT IS USED IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL AND COSMETICS INDUSTRIES
• VIRUCIDES DISINFECTANT ANTiVIRU - EFFECTIVE AGAINST ENVELOPED AND NON-ENVELOPED VIRUSES - INCLUDING CORONA (COVID-19) VIRUSES
• ADDITIONALLY HIGHLY EFFECTIVE BACTERICIDE, FUNGICIDE AND TUBERCULOCIDE
• READY TO DISINFECT HANDS AND SURFACES
• IDEAL FOR FOOD-RELATED AND MEDICAL AREAS, SUCH AS HOSPITALS, DOCTOR'S PRACTICES, NURSING FACILITIES, SENIOR RESIDENCES, HEALTH FACILITIES, CATERING KITCHENS AND GASTRONOMIES, ALSO THE INDUSTRIES.
• TESTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EN 1276: 2010; EN 1650: 2008 + A1: 2013; , 14476: 2013 + A1: 2015 (N); EN 14348: 2005 <
ANTiVIRU is an ethanol-based hand and surface disinfectant
FAST AND FLEXIBLE - ANTiVIRU can be used for hand disinfection and surface disinfection. The product is ready to use and can be applied immediately.
INFECTION PREVENTION - ANTiVIRU is bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and tuberculocidal. In this way, you not only protect yourself efficiently against viruses, but at the same time also against bacteria that endanger your health
SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED - ANTiVIRU The product has been proven to be suitable for hand and surface disinfection. Also listed in the database of the registered biocidal products of the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- 72% ethanol, thus exceeding the minimum requirements of the WHO for combating the pandemic
- fast drying
- cleans and disinfects in one operation
- good skin tolerance
- made without dyes and perfumes
- Best before 04/2023
• Rub 3 ml of the liquid on your hands for 30 seconds
• Pay attention to evenly wetting the palm of the hand and do not forget gaps, skin folds and nail Corners
• If used as a surface disinfectant, leave it on for at least 2 minutes.
• Soak a clean damp cloth and use it to clean the surfaces, the surface dries automatically
• Shake well before use and check material compatibility and color fastness in an inconspicuous place
• Do not use on alcohol-sensitive objects such as acrylic glass
• for use in well-ventilated rooms
- 100 g of solution contain 72 g of Ethanol
- Listed in the database of notified biocidal products of the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, BAuA registration number N-89932
Use disinfectants carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.